Cannabis-infused chocolate truffles will win your heart this Valentine’s Day! This easy, no-bake recipe was made with love by Cody Lindsay of The Wellness Soldier and incorporates rich chocolate and silky cannabis-infused cream for delicious, date night worthy results.
Just remember that the dosage will depend on the potency of your ingredients as well as the individual serving size. And, while these cocoa-dusted confections are meant to be shared, always be sure to label infused-foods to prevent accidental or unintended consumption.
Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Truffles
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 125 ml cannabis-infused cream (get the recipe)
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
Photos by Kaleena Lindsay for Leafly
- In a double boiler add chocolate, infused cream, and vanilla extract and heat until melted and incorporated.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- When completely cooled, use a tablespoon and scoop out some mixture and roll into a ball using your hands.
- Refrigerate slightly.
- Remove from fridge and place into cocoa powder to coat.
Note: Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.
Check out The Wellness Soldier for more recipes and to learn about the science behind cooking with cannabis.